Hello there – I am Daniel White, a Realtor here in Northern Virginia. I am having a pretty cool promotion for home buyers in Virginia. A FREE CRUISE. Simply use me as your real estate agent on your next home purchase and you get a FREE CRUISE.
Here are some details:
1. I have already purchased 10 cabins. Once you pick the sailing date and ship, I then pay for the port fees, taxes, and booking fees. These vary from ship to ship and vary by destination.
2. You are responsible to get to the departure port. Baltimore has cruises going out all the time, so you could do that and save money on air fare.
3. You have up to 90 days after the issue of the cruise certificate to book the cruise and can book up to a 16 months out.
4. Cruise is for up to 7 days on either Royal Caribbean or Carnival.
5. Cruise is for 2 adults in an inside stateroom.
6. If inside staterooms are not available, you can option for an upgrade at your expense.
7. Cruising not for you? You can give it away as a gift. Fully transferable as long as cruisers are over 21 adults and you have not started the redemption process. Another cool idea would be to DONATE it to a local charity or fundraiser.
8. Some restrictions do apply. Contact me for additional terms and conditions.
So, if you are looking for a home this year or soon, give me a call or email. If you know someone, feel free to share with them.
Baltimore cruises have some great destinations including Bermuda, Turks and Caicos, and The Bahamas. But, you can also go out of different ports like New York, Miami, Port Canaveral, and others.
Feel free to reach out with any questions.