#TuesdayTips: 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝟗 𝐕𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐒𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬𝐭
Plants these vegetables NOW for an amazing fall harvest! With summer in the rearview, you might think all hope of harvesting crops is done for, but it's not too late! Fall harvest is a real thing, and these are the vegetables thrive now:
1. 𝘽𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙨: Because they grow quickly, planting them now will likely yield a lot of beans until frost!
2. 𝘽𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙨: This is the ideal fall crop because they don't typically do well in summer's intense heat and need to be shaded. In fall, the sun is less severe, and beets can flourish.
3. 𝙍𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙨: Just like beets, radishes don't love the bright direct sunlight of summer. Since these are one of the fastest maturing crops, you'll get many chances to harvest this fall.
4. 𝘽𝙧𝙤𝙘𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙞: This is a great fall crop, but it's sensitive to frost, so make sure to cover it if a cold spell is on the way.
5. 𝘽𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙡 𝙎𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙨: These love the cold weather and are often started in early spring when it's still cold. As such, this vegetable will do well in the fall and can even tolerate a little frost.
6. 𝙂𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙊𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨/𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨: Since these grow exponentially fast, this is a great vegetable to grow in fall.
7. 𝙆𝙤𝙝𝙡𝙧𝙖𝙗𝙞: Many people don't even know what this special vegetable is, and if you don't, get acquainted with it this fall! Kohlrabi is a fast grower in the cold season and matures in just 6 weeks.
8. 𝙇𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙪𝙘𝙚:Lettuce loves cold weather! Enjoy fall salads this season!
9. 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙨𝙣𝙞𝙥𝙨: Amazingly, parsnips keep well through winter!
Read the BLOG here 👉 https://www.rtrsells.com/tuesday-tips-plant-these-9-vegetables-now-for-a-successful-fall-harvest/