Helen Flynn is a Realtor® educator, musician, author, speaker and psychotherapist. She received a Bachelor of Music degree from the Eastman School of Music in Rochester, New York with majors in Voice, Harp and Psychology. She received her Masters in Education from the University of Rochester, and she also holds a Masters Degree in Social Work from Virginia Commonwealth University. Now in her fourteenth year being an award winning real estate agent, Helen successfully blends her interests and skills in her real estate business, assisting buyers and sellers with a major life change. In recent years Helen has specialized in helping the mature seller cope with the daunting process of downsizing and moving to the appropriate living community. She has authored a book, Selling Your Home, A Guide for the Mature Seller and Their Family Members, and frequently presents workshops on the topic.
Helen has been married over 40 years to her high school sweetheart, Leo. She is blessed to have her son, Patrick, daughter-in-law Valerie and two granddaughters close by.
• I bring a unique background of being a psychotherapist and teacher to Real Estate, utilizing my skills as a listener, communicator, and mediator.
• Being a REALTOR® for over 12 years I have experienced the highs and lows of the real estate market with both buyers and sellers in a broad price range.
• As the world moves to more reliance on technology I continue to align myself with companies that put technology tools as a priority and constantly seek ongoing training in order to best serve my clients.
• It is very important to me to be accessible to my clients by whatever means preferred, be it email, phone, text or Skype. I encourage questions and try to provide frequent feedback. Selling your home is a partnership.
• My business is primarily a referral business, built on multiple transactions with clients, their friends, and family. Ideally the relationship I have with a client is lifelong.
• I am dedicated to listening to and coaching clients to achieve their Real estate goals by providing step by step guidance and coordination with integrity, excellence, and compassion while minimizing confusion, stress, and anxiety throughout the transaction.
• My primary niche is the senior market, those needing to sell their home of many years. My Social Work training gives me a special understanding of the complexity of this move.
• I am also a Certified Relocation Specialist, well versed in the needs and emotions of relocating buyers and sellers