The Ashborough provides upscale luxury apartments in Ashburn, VA, a lively suburb of Washington DC. The community is located just six short miles north of the Dulles Technology Corridor and sixteen miles west of the Capital Beltway, within an affluent neighborhood of Ashburn—which includes three recreation centers, tennis courts, miles of jogging and bike trails, soccer fields, six lakes, and a sports pavilion. The Ashborough is adjacent to the Ashbrook Commons Shopping Center with a Harris Teeter and Starbucks. Residents choose to live at this gated community because of the exceptional curb appeal and the variety of well-designed floorplans that feature nine-foot ceilings, contemporary cabinetry, ceramic tile entryways, gas ranges, a breakfast bar, ample community parking, and direct-access garage parking. Stop by today for a tour.
Welcome to our Facebook fan page! Thanks for coming by. Here, you’ll hear the property news, local events and more—and be able to connect with our onsite team and other residents. We love hearing from our residents and only ask that you play nice and respect others. We encourage you to post questions, suggestions, and advice on our page, however we do not endorse or take responsibility for the accuracy of information, opinions, claims, or advice shared here by our fans. We also reserve the right to moderate posts and comments for any reason. Posts containing any of the following types of content can and will be removed:
• Obscenities, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
• Advertisements, “spam” content, phishing content or references to other products, offers, or websites
• Any content or materials that you do not own, or for which you have not secured all necessary rights
• Email addresses, URLs, phone numbers, physical addresses, or other forms of contact information
• Personally identifying information about associates, residents or future residents/customers
• Derogatory comments of any kind
• Discussion of medical conditions or claims of medical effectiveness
If poor behavior continues, we reserve the right to block you from posting on this page.
If you have an individual customer service issue, we recommend you contact us privately through email or phone.